Progress continues. Not exactly in a straight line and not as I expected, but continues nonetheless.

Chris has the side cases mounted on the Beemer! His welder buddy did a bang up job of fabricating mounting brackets. The cases should give plenty of durable storage.

During the installation of the cases, he discovered that he has a crack in the rear shock. Fortunately, he has time to have repairs made and has shipped the shock for overhaul. A real plus to find that before the trip begins.

I still have a carport sitting on top of my truck. Hopefully the structure will be removed tomorrow and I can have the truck evaluated. Not sure how that will play out. I was planning to haul DR to Seattle in the truck but that is not likely at this point. So, plan B. What is plan B? Well, working on that! But we still plan on departing Seattle on July 2.



Comments